Business center
Post trade leads
Rank promotion
You are at: Home » Company » ShanghaiFudaFineMaterialCo.,Ltd./ShanghaiFuerfuSpecialityMaterialTechnologyDevelopmentCo.,Ltd.

Established in 1995, our company formerly known as Shanghai Fuda Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd., which was a joint-venture invested by Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Shanghai Songling Industrial and Commercial Co., Ltd., each held 50% share. It was also one of the Production, Education and Research bases of Shanghai Jiao Tong University. In 2003, the company was reformed as a private enterprise, integrates R&D, Production and Sales. Stock proportion of Shanghai Jiao Tong University was 30% and the other 70% was owned by natural shareholder. In 2011, to support Shanghai Jiao Tong University to complement the guidance of the Education Ministry as separation of enterprise from college, the company reformed and changed its name again. The new company name is Shanghai Fuda Fine Material Co., Ltd., with 400 million yuan as its registered capital and 2000 million yuan assets in hand. Located in No. 2266 Rongle Road (E.), Songjiang, Shanghai 201613, P.R.C., our company covers an area of land of 6,210 m2 and building area of 2,800 m2 for workshop, laboratory, raw material warehouse, finished products warehouse and office space etc. Now the company has 80 employees, 30% of whom are specialized technical personnel and senior managing personnel, with college degree or above. And the intermediate and senior staff accounts for 20% of all, including Master Degree Candidates and retired Professors from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Strong scientific research power, high management quality and hard working has become the basement of the company’s survival and development.

Benefiting from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, a university R&D platform, our company has become larger and stronger from a small and weak one for 16 years. Our company has developed a series of hi-tech products, owned several intellectual property right and product patents. All of our products have been awarded Shanghai Hi-tech Project Certificates. We improved the production flow and equipments constantly to reduce the unit cost of the product and increase output and product quality as well. All our Technical Standards have reached the international advanced level. Now we have three series, total any of a dozen best-selling products. Besides selling well in domestic market, our products also enjoy high popularity in international market as South America, North America, EU and South-east Asia etc. Our annual output is about 5000MT and annual sales is near 100 million yuan.

Our main products: Feed Additive / Antioxidant Ethoxyquin (Liquid and Powder), Compound Antioxidant FUDA-Ⅰ, Mould Inhibitor MKXX and MKXX-Ⅱ, Rubber Antioxidant AW and Rubber Antioxidant BLE.

Company Profile
Home | About | Service | copyright | agreement | contact | about | SiteMap | Links | GuestBook | Ads service | 京ICP 68975478-1
Tel:+86-10-68645975           Fax:+86-10-68645973
E-mail:yaoshang68@163.com     QQ:1483838028